2.8
Style and Design

Ordered a 6 mm band was sent 4 mm and as can see beside the 2 mm gold band on my finger bedide 4 mm ring they sent and had scrathches on it.new?it was sent out in mail 2 days late then got lost in mail.now they want to wait for return lable to send it back and wait another 8-9days for them to recieve it then another few days to get it back if dont get lost.by the time i go through all this trouble wow ill just keep the 4 mm and let them keep the money i paid for the 6 mm. Then when i called in want to get mean .its not my fault they sent wrong ring .i wonder how many people get stuck with the wrong items and how much extra money they make off people made like $6. Off me .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ring. Dreamland Jewelry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dreamland Jewelry.

Had an Experience with Dreamland Jewelry?

Comments

Cannelton, West Virginia, United States #1350086

Bought one band from them.They sent 2 and was charged for 2 We ordered one ring.

The rings were too large so we sent them back. Don't ever expect any refunds because they say these rings were used hard and they only had store credit. We looked at the rings and, saw they were wrong size and they were put back in the box and returned .These were shiny and new when mailed but somehow these rings came to them Ill used and scratched up. Wait for it.

STORE CREDIT. Can the cool kids say lies from undereducated kids.

they will keep every dime you send them.Stick a fork in it I am done